The simplest way to add a mood to your rooms.
These are easy to set up and are great for adding brightness to a dark area.
The MED1 Micro Effects Dimmer provides dimming, multi-mode effects, and on / off control of 5 – 24 volt DC LED lights.
The unit features a simple tactile three button interface: light, speed, and mode. The Light button is used in static mode for dimming.
Note the Static (0 mode) dimming function is between effects #8 and #1 when sequencing through the modes. The Speed (On/Off) button provides ten speed levels for the effects modes and is also used to turn the unit off when it is held longer than 3 seconds.
The Mode button provides eight dynamic effects, and the Static (0 mode) between effects #8 and #1. 0) Static mode for dimming 1) Up / Down – ramp up on ramp down off – repeat 2) Up / Down – flame flicker – always on 3) Strobe – fast 4) Blinking – long off 5) Blinking – long on 6) Flash – burst of pulses (emergency vehicle light) 7) Strobe – slow (beacon light) 8) Up / Down varying brightness – brief off – repeat.
- The LED lens is clear with a 30 degree output angle for a narrow beam
- The MED1 Micro Effects Dimmer provides dimming and multimode effects
- Output light is blue (467nm Typ. 5,000 mcd Typ.)
- 3 pack lights, controllers, and 9 volt battery clips. COO: China. Batteries not included
- MEL Light Body shell: ABS (black), length 1.42” ref. x 0.48” dia. Ref.